Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pandora FREE Internet Radio

I really enjoy listening to music and wanted to share the website on Pandora free internet radio. When you live in rural areas and your limited to listening to only one radio station, like where I live (the KYUK radio station in Southwest Bethel, AK) it is so nice to have the option of listening to any music genre of your choice through the internet. Pandora is basically a free internet radio and you can play music of your choice that you like in your home or when your on the go.

To sign up on Pandora all you have to do is create an account by typing your email and password. www.pandora.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you use satellite internet out there? How does Pandora do with the data transfer limits? I love Pandora and am switching to satellite internet due to a move out of town (Fairbanks) and I'm worried I'll have to stop listening!

KendraKrenz said...

Hi Chelle,
Yes we use satellite internet and my Pandora works fine. I'll try to make more posts this year. I actually do miss writing.
Do I know you?

Unknown said...

Nope, I came across your blog while looking up edible and medicinal wild plant guides online. :)